An afternoon of gentle yoga, mindfulness, and intention setting with a chance to connect with like-minded musicians in the last part of this mini-retreat.
If you’re like me, you’ve probably dealt with some kind of lockdown fatigue in the past few months. With the spring coming, it’s time to turn the page and set intentions for what will hopefully be a gradual return to “normal”.
Join me for this gentle yoga, mindfulness, and intention-setting virtual mini-retreat in the company of a small group of like-minded musicians offering a space to reconnect with yourself and make time for your self-care.
When: 2 pm – 4 pm GMT on Saturday 20th March 2021
Where: From the comfort of your home
What you will need:
- A yoga mat
- Basic yoga props (or alternatives thereof)
- Good internet connection
- A notebook and pen
- Your favorite tea and snacks
- Optional candle or essential oil for ambiance
What you can look forward to:
- A 90-minute beginner-friendly restorative yoga practice
- 10 – 15 minutes at the end to connect with fellow retreat participants